We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and experienced Front End Web Developer to join our engineering team. You will be working with our technology team to continue to build our modular React front end applications for our cloud-based data server and analytics platform. You will also be working in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with both business and engineering.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, knowledge of web client technologies, databases, and some IT skills. He or she will be experienced in software design and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for our web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Design and develop a modular front end React Framework
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design system testing and validation procedures
- Software programming and documentation development
- Mentor junior engineers
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- 3 or more years of experience
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable web applications
- Experience with React and React-native web development tools
- Experience working with REST APIs and relational databases
- Some experience with C++, Java, Python, and other programming languages.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- A Master’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Knowledge of web server design
- Knowledge and experience with Ruby on Rails applications
- Working knowledge of SQL