We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to help design and implement our new cloud based, web server, data store, and deep learning analytics engine. You will be responsible for the “big picture”, creating architectural approaches for software design, implementation of that design, and training other members of the development team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, knowledge of web server, database, and deep learning technologies, and IT skills. He or She will be experienced in software design and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for our software platform.
Required skills are knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Master's degree in computer science or engineering.
We’re an IoT startup company headquartered in the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) of Atlanta, Georgia that is focused on the cold chain monitoring market. We offer an easy-to-deploy temperature management solution to the food service, healthcare, and agriculture markets. We are currently expanding our product and operations to continue helping customers increase operational efficiency, promote safety, and reduce inventory loss across the world. It’s an exciting time for us here at VeriSolutions as we have recently finished our Series A funding and are continuing to scale our business.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design system testing and validation procedures
- Software programming and documentation development
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date incorporating latest technologies
- A Master's degree in computer science or engineering.
- Extensive experience with C++, Java, Python, and other programming languages.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- 7+ years of software development and programming experience
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Working knowledge of web server architectures and technologies
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Web server design expert
- Expert in data analytics using deep learning (AI) techniques and technologies
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Participation in company Stock Option Plan
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- New Parent Leave
- Modern laptop and work equipment